Every Wednesday Mid May through Mid October
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Downtown Waynesburg near the Courthouse
- Autumn’s Boutique – Rachel Miller
- Collins Family Produce – Kay Collins
- Fred Clark Nursery! Owners – Fred & Jennifer Clark
- Harden Family Farm – Homer Harden & Fred McConn
- Lardin House Inn – William T. Aupperle, Jr.
- Moonlight Gardens – Dana Michael Stetser & Brenda Eagle Smith
- Plum Run Winery, Inc. – Joseph M. Skocik
- SS Company – Sue Seargeant & Barbara Swaniger
- Willow Tree Farms – Heather Huggins
The Waynesburg Farmers’ Market provides an opportunity for area residents to purchase fresh, locally grown fruits, vegetables, flowers and herbs directly from the farmers and gardeners who grow them. The market also features baked goods and locally produced meats, eggs and wine.
The market is located in the heart of downtown Waynesburg and will operate every Wednesday from mid-May through mid-October from 10 am to 2 pm. A hot lunch will be available, so downtown employees can shop the market during their lunch hour. Waynesburg Prosperous & Beautiful invites the community to the weekly Farmers’ Market to support local farmers and gardeners, socialize with friends and neighbors and take part in a lively downtown event!
The Farmers’ Market committee heavily promotes the market through newspaper and radio advertising. Beautiful, full-color posters and signs will be displayed throughout the community. Becoming a market sponsor is a great opportunity for your business to increase visibility and be tied to a positive and exciting event happening in downtown Waynesburg!