The Holiday Season Returns to Historic Downtown Waynesburg, PA
Each holiday season on the first Friday of December Waynesburg Prosperous & Beautiful hosts its annual Holiday Open House in historic downtown Waynesburg. On that day, most stores in the downtown business district extend their hours to 8:30 pm or later, with live musicians, burn barrels and the smell of hot chocolate providing a unique and festive shopping atmosphere.
Some of the highlights of the evening include:
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides!
- FREE Pictures with Santa on Courthouse Steps! By McMillen Photography
- FREE Flix on Brix!
- Warm Your Hands Over Lit Fire Barrels!
- FREE Caricatures! Sponsored by Greene County Tourism
- Lippencott Alpacas!
- Decorated Window Contest! Sponsored by Community Bank
- Live Music & Holiday Foods!
- FREE Children’s Crafts & FREE GIFT WRAP Center! Located at the Community Foundation Office on East High Street
SPONSORED IN PART BY:
– EQT & Greene County Tourist Promotion Agency
Pick up a souvenir Holiday Open House Map, hand drawn by local artist Leslie Fehling, to find location of activities, food & shopping. Maps provided by Greene County Tourist Promotion Agency.
The Annual Holiday Open House is presented by Waynesburg Prosperous & Beautiful, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.